And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Why I Need a Kindle...... #imabzzagent

BzzAgent wants to know why I need a Kindle...............

Well this is why:




And this.........


 Oh and these too......

BzzAgent, this is just a small portion of our stack. We are a family of readers. My hubby loves all books about the outdoors, hunting, fishing, reptiles, and more. I love Christian fiction, regular fiction, cookbooks, and more. Apple loves ALL books right now but especially books for young girls. Speedy is also developing his own love for books about Veggie Tales, Star Wars, and Spiderman. A Kindle would get TONS of use in the midst of all the Carter Chaos...... and maybe we could clear a few of these bookshelves.....

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can get free Kindle apps for your PC, iPhone, etc at amazon.com? I've been using the app for PC for a couple of weeks and I'm really enjoying it! There are many ebooks on amazon that are free or 99 cents. We have the same "problem" with books in our house. Visiting via the HHH.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!