And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pam Mission



I got this great mission package from Pam and Smiley 360! It came with a Pyrex dish, a spatula, and coupons for FREE Hunt's tomatos and a FREE can of new & improved Pam cooking spray. I love to cook so I couldn't wait to get started! The first test was an upside down pizza casserole. I didn't get a picture of that one because it all disappeared so fast!

 It was a very good and simple recipe:
Saute some chopped onion, bell pepper, black olives, and pepperoni slices in a spritz of Pam
Sprinkle in some pizza seasoning
Coat your glass dish with Pam (the new spray nozzle works great!)
Spread those sauteed items in the bottom
Cover with Ragu or pizza sauce
Sprinkle on a whole bag of cheese
Unfold a can of crescent rolls across the top
Bake at 350 for about 15 mins or until crescents are brown
Scoop & serve!

My dish cleaned right up with no stuck on cheese or anything! So next I tried my meatloaf. Now we all know meatloaf usually leaves a crunchy black/ brown crust around the bottom. Not with new & improved Pam!



The Pam even worked great on a disposable aluminum pan! I froze that portion for later so we'll see how it works after reheating. I was so impressed with the dish after all the meatloaf was gone. I ran the spatula across the dish and all the gunk leftover from the meatloaf came right off!! 



You can "like" Pam on FB to read even more about the great new improved formula! Get a coupon and learn more here http://carterchaos-ecarter.blogspot.com/2011/10/pam-mission.html!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!