And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Perfect Pumpkin Cookies



What kid doesn't love cookies? Mine sure do! When these fun box arrived at our door, my kids weren't interested in what was inside......they were fighting over the box! It is a really cute box. We will be using it, maybe in the schoolroom where everyone can enjoy it. By the way, even Nonna was begging for this box! But I digress, when I opened up the box, the kids were drooling!





These Halloween cookies from Smiley Cookie were so perfect, I hated for them to be eaten! With candy corn eyes and nose, who could resist? Since the pack held 12 and we didn't need to eat 12 by ourselves, I packed them individually in zipper bags and we took them for a snack at soccer practice. I think I just became the favorite mom of the whole team! They couldn't wait to tear into them! All the other moms wanted to thank me for making them...... I could have taken credit but I refrained! I happily shared that these special cookies could be purchased from Smiley Cookie! All of the children and their siblings really enjoyed the cookies. It's hard not to smile when you are eating a Smiley Cookie!



Speedy is not a fan of candy corn so he happily ate around the candy corn and then shared those with Mommy. None of the kids even complained about the lack of chocolate! My kids tend to do that with snacks/ treats that are not chocolate.


I had saved myself one at home so that I could give my opinion too! I am not a big fan of sugar cookies and I wondered how fresh they would be. I was pleasantly surprised! The cookie was tasty, the frosting was not waxy, and they were as fresh as any I've brought home from the local store. Along with the great taste, I'd say the other HUGE advantage was having them delivered right to my door! How convenient! We are always needing snacks for sports teams, mommy groups, playdates, parties, etc. Smiley Cookies would work fantastically for all of those occasions!

If you need the perfect Halloween cookie, a Halloween Party Snack,  or even a Halloween Gift Basket then look no further than Smiley Cookie! They also have everyday Smiley Cookies and other special occasion treats!


You can find Smiley Cookies at any of the links above and on Facebook! Smiley Cookie has graciously extended a special offer for the Carter Chaos readers. Simply "like" their Facebook page and you will automatically receive a coupon for 20% off on any of their Halloween Cookie Gifts and Baskets. Use this link http://www.facebook.com/smileycookiestore?sk=app_107611949261673to receive the special deal!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!