And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Warm Cup of Yum!



Have you checked out Green Mountain's Fair Trade Certified coffees?  There are some great flavors available and they come in bags AND in K-Cups! Y'all know I gotta have my K-Cups! I had the privilege of trying Sumatran (bold & amazing), Our Blend (medium), Vermont Country Blend (light and tasty), and Colombian (my new favorite for everyday). Each one was great! None of them were bitter which happens with some brands and flavors.

I was glad to know they were Fair Trade Certified. Here's a few important facts about their Fair Trade products:


  • Farmers are paid a fair price for their harvest


  • Farmers can invest their Fair Trade premiums in their communities and businesses


  • Farmers must adhere to a number of environmental standards


  • Fair Trade Certified farms must follow strict labor laws and practices


  • Fair Trade investments and requirements help create high-quality coffee


  • If you are looking for some great K- Cups to try, take home a box of Green Mountain Fair Trade. You can also buy online at http://www.greenmountaincoffee.com/Coffee/K-Cup-Colombian-Fair-Trade-Select.


    I received this product due to my affiliation with bzzagent.com. I was not required to write a positive review and all opinions are my own.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I LOVE comments!!! Post away!