And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, November 7, 2011

Easy Peasy!

http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOPda34778a5a2fee8f1fc74bed18a9221e">>

I've had the opportunity to review some great products, but few have been as useful as the slice™ Safety Cutter - Great for couponers. This product is perfect for clipping coupons. I used it last night to clip 5 inserts. With scissors, my hands would have been hurting after the second insert. I got through all 5 and my hands weren't cramped, pinched, or hurting at all! It worked great. It takes a little getting use to as you hold it flat on the paper and the angle takes a little getting use to. Once you adjust your depth perception, it's so easy! You just cut straight across the lines. It also takes a little practice to get the right amount of pressure. Too much and you're cutting 3 layers in, not enough and you're barely scoring the paper. However once you adjust your pressure, it works so easily. It fits either lefties or righties and it's designed for an easy grip.

I think my favorite feature is the size. It will slide into my binder so easily! In fact, I'm glad there's a key hole so I can add a ring! I don't wanna lose it. It also has a magnet so you could easily hang it on the fridge. The ceramic blade is safe for even kids to use. The price is affordable at only $5.99 each! These would be great Christmas gifts for your favorite couponers or friends! See the slice isn't just for coupons! It can also be used to open packages. All parents need one of these for all those pesky plastic packages Christmas morning!





You won't be disappointed with the slice and neither will your fingers!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!