And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It May Be UGLee But It's Comfy!







I was so excited to receive the UGLee pen to try! I am a very organized person so I'm constantly making lists and writing things down for bills, errands etc. I also write quite a bit during our homeschool time while grading papers, writing plans, etc. When I opened it.... well it is UGLee! HA! However I was immediately impressed with the comfort grip. Speedy said it was sticky and to an extent it is a funny texture. WARNING WARNING- ladies do not put this bad boy behind your ear or anywhere near your hair. I learned the hard way that it tangles into hair easily. I actually learned about 3 times before it stuck. I'm always on the go so I usually stick a pen into my hair. Not anymore with this one!

Although I rarely was able to get it to write on the first stroke, the UGLee pen gives you smooth ink once it gets going. The ink doesn't smear or smudge at all. The fit into my hand was perfect. I actually don't have the "traditional" grip when I write. Instead my writing utensils lay on my third finger. This was the first pen I've ever found that was truly comfortable and didn't leave a harsh dent in my finger after excessive writing. The UGLee pen would be great for students that take lots of handwritten notes or anyone with carpal tunnel or arthritis. Speedy and Apple both gave the pen a try and had great results. It is a wonderful tool to help them get the correct grip and not take after mommy's weird one!

Hubby took the pen to work with him for a few days and he was impressed as well. He takes many handwritten notes throughout the day and always has a pen in his pocket. He liked the ergonomic grip as well and found that the pen worked well even with his heavy pressed writing style. He and I also were both pleased that it is a click top pen and not a twist top or capped pen. That's important for busy parents on the go! UGLee pen has graciously offered to giveaway a pen to one lucky reader! Follow the easy Rafflecopter form below for your chance!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.comhttp://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMc775a10d380647a240d7a398a922956a">Tomoson.com>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






Sponsored by Tomoson.com



1 comment:

  1. I checked out the website & the pen looks awesome! I like that it is made to work with everyone's writing style! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!