Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Biblical A-Z for Littles


There is nothing better to get a preschooler or kindergartner's attention than a big colorful flip board! I was so excited when I saw A is for Adam! It is a homeschooler's dream! This colorful BIG flip board book covers the alphabet from A to Z using the book of Genesis to correlate a story to each letter. Of course it begins with Adam and it goes all the way through "Z is for Zip, so quick will it be, When Jesus comes back for you and for me." Each letter is given a full size colorful illustration and a "quick guide" for discussion, verses, questions, activities, etc. If you want to expand this beyond PreK or K, there is an additional page of discussion and more for each letter.

The more I explore this teaching tool, the more excited I get! The possibilities for using this to learn are endless. This resource is perfect for homeschool, Sunday school, before bedtime devos, and more! If your child isn't quite ready to learn letters yet, use this to introduce the beautiful illustrations and stories from Genesis. With all the activities, discussion ideas, and more, this book will last you a long time. Once Speedy is reading, I will use it for daily short readings for him since the wording on the pictures is only a sentence or two.

Master Books brings us so many great homeschool resources and this is just another fine example!

 I received this book for the purpose of review. I was not required to write a positive review and all opinons are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!