And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Little Scientists



My kids take after my husband in the science department. I'm not a huge science person. I always made good grades in science but it's a little too.....messy for me! Plus I just don't think my mind operates the way "scientists" do. I found a Science cheat sheet though! World of Science is a big ol book of scientific facts based on Christian principles! It is filled with section after section of eye catching pictures and mind filling information. Given the chance, Hubby would sit and read this cover to cover!

Apple and Speedy love science. They go on walks with Hubby and learn all kinds of little intricate information about rocks and leaves and the sky. Now they can reinforce all that information with this book! While we are totally enjoying the Science co-op we are in this year, the curriculum we are using is fantastic but it isn't all inclusive since it is for a range of ages. Now when Apple asks one of intense science questions, I can look up the answer in minutes! I'm so thankful for the extensive index in the back.

World of Science is divided into section and includes science project ideas and more. Learn how sharks sense electrical signals and how the North Pole moves. This is a terrific resource for homeschoolers, families, or just those more scientifically inclined than I!

I received this book from New Leaf Publishing for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!