And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, December 12, 2011

Old Navy Bundle Up Bash

I was SO SUPER EXCITED when I was given the opportunity to host an Old Navy Bundle Up Bash! Old Navy and Crowdtap gave me the opportunity to take 3 friends into my local ON and have a great Girls Night Out!! We spent a couple of hours in the store, trying on TONS of great clothes, laughing, chatting with employees, and eventually choosing an outfit each to take home. The managers and other employees were so accomodating. They made sure we had everything we needed and then set us free to invade the store, take tons of pictures, tweet live from the party, and try on almost everything in the ladies department!!

Right now Old Navy is FILLED to the brim with cute hats, cuddly sweaters, fantastic jeans, and lovely scarves! Between the 4 of us I think we tried on everything! We planned out all sorts of different looks from super casual to super dressy! Our favorites were jeans paired with all different sorts of shirts and sweaters with hats, gloves, and scarves to accessorize!

Is that the Wendy's girl?

Sherri actually tried on jeans!!!

She got mad model moves in her green sweater!

Hoodie style!

My mama got all bundled up!

This was the 70s look!


 I was going for the snow sled look..... could only pull it off in the Antartic!!!


Here is a much cuter look on me but everyone else was looking for more great clothes so I had to take my own picture!!



At the end we were all so excited!!!!! We were given coupons for one outfit each and we loved choosing them!! Total saved thanks to Old Navy and Crowdtap- almost $400!!!! THANK YOU ON & CROWDTAP!!!!!!



If you want great clothes at reasonable prices for the whole family- check out Old Navy! If you want to try free clothes and more check out Crowdtap!

I received coupons for free products in exchange for a review. I was not required to write a positive review and I was not required to blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!