Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Really?!?!?!

So I just caught a preview for a new series that will be airing soon. It's called "I Hate My Teenage Daugher" and the description basically said the series is about 2 single moms that allow their teen daughters to do whatever they want. Sigh......and we wonder why our teens are all rebelling, why the family structure is totally breaking down, and why we can't communicate with our children. Here is the show's information site http://www.fox.com/i-hate-my-teenage-daughter/.

Dear Hollywood, we have NO NO NO NO NO use, need, or want of these ridiculous shows. If you can't do any better than this then please just rerun episodes of "The Andy Griffith Show", "The Cosby Show", and "Little House on the Prairie." Thanks. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!