And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Triple Action



Are you looking for a laundry detergent that is easy on your wallet but tough on stains? Look no farther than Purex Triple Action! I was so excited when this bottle arrived just in time for the holidays. Apple and Speedy love to dress up for all the Christmas gatherings but they are messy eaters when there are so many desserts around! I cringe everytime they pick up a plate wearing their holiday best. However Purex Triple Action let me relax the last few weeks. It got every crumb, art mistake, and more out of their clothes. It was gentle on Apple's intricate dresses but tough on Speedy's dirty knees on his pants.

I used it for mine and Hubby's clothes too (since I throw all our clothes together) and it worked great. Generally smell is a concern after being in and out of families homes with pets, cigarette smoke, and more. This was the first holiday where I did not have to run some clothes through the wash twice. As expensive as detergent and electricity is (not to mention time) I do NOT want to do a load more than once! I was so pleased with the Triple Action.

Purex always is a great value with a price way lower than most competitors. I tried Mountain Breeze scent and thought it was fantastic but Purex offers Triple Action in several scents and varities like Natural Elements. Purex Triple Action is good for all machines including HE. Look for coupons and special sales on Purex items in your local Sunday papers.

Purex provided a free sample of their Triple Action laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own. I love being a Purex Insider!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!