And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ahhh That's Easy....

If you are like me, you are a busy bee! Most days I start going at 7 am and stop until 10:30 pm. Between homeschool, cleaning, cooking, blogging, working part time, etc there just aren't too many extra minutes in the day. As part of my 2012 new routine, I'm determined to wash, dry, and fold 2 loads of laundry everyday. That is the magic number for our family to stay on top of the wash and not get behind. I despise days when I need to do laundry all day because I'm chained to the washer and dryer.

Getting in 2 loads a day sounds like an easy addition but it takes time just like everything else. My new ally is the Purex Triple Action UltraPacks laundry detergent. These nifty little packets are similar to ones you use in a dishwasher, they are premeasured liquid detergent packs. When you get ready to run a load of wash just toss in a pack when you start the water. Then toss in your load and you're finished! The UltraPacks work so WELL! I have been really impressed with them. They work just as well as the regular liquid Purex and they take less time and there is NO MESS at all! They are so easy that anyone could use them! Apple occassionally helps me with the laundry and UltraPacks would definately make that easier for her.

Look for Purex UltraPacks coming in February 2012!!! Purex UltraPacks are formulated for all machines including HE.

Purex provided a free sample of their UltraPacks laundry detergent so I could write a review. However all of the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!