And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year, New Lifestyle

I shared some of my goals for the new year with you in a previous post. One of the biggest goals is a healthier lifestyle for our whole family which we are hoping will result in a 50 lb weight loss each for Hubby and I. In the first 12 days, I have dropped 6 lbs so I am well on my way to a slow and steady drop.

There are 2 big parts to a healthy lifestyle- diet and exercise. I have jumped back into Zumba 2 days a week and I love it as much as I did a year and a half ago! It is just so much fun! I have lots of friends (including my mom) in the class and I love our instructor! In order to properly enjoy Zumba, it is necessary to have the proper gear. I was more than thrilled when I received a special package from Jockey and Purex that contained a new sports bra and a bottle of Purex Crystals fabric softener.



Most modern exercise gear is made with moisture wicking material. Jockey Tech Terry Performance Sports bras are no exception. Did you know that traditional dryer sheets contain oil that prevents the wicking material from working properly? I didn't know that! So basically by using "regular" fabric softener or sheets with your workout gear, you are destroying the specialized fabric that keeps sweat off your skin. Purex Crystals meet this need because they don't contain oil! And if you haven't used Purex Crystals, you are totally missing out. Purex Crystals are easy to use, smell FANTASTIC, and come in 3 great scents. I will only be using Purex Crystals on my workout clothes from now on because I want to retain the moisture wicking properties.

The Jockey Tech Terry Performance sports bra is by far the best workout bra I've had. I am a well endowed girl and finding a bra that keeps the ladies in place while I jump and exercise isn't easy. This bra kept everything in place and I didn't need to tug on it or adjust it at all during the hour class. If you'd like to learn more AND for a 20% off coupon for Jockey sports bra use the link. Thanks Jockey and Purex for 2 great products!


Drum roll please..............


Would you like to win an awesome pack just like the one I received? Of course you would! One lucky reader will receive their own brand new Jockey Tech Terry sports bra AND a bottle of Purex Crystals Tropical Splash! WOOO HOOO! Follow the brand new Rafflecopter form below and TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!!





a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!