And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Saturday, January 21, 2012

What I Learned on Pinterest this week.......



How to make homemade liquid hand soap from The Farmer's Nest. I made a big ol batch using my favorite soap Lever 2000 with Aloe.



How to make Apple's bunk bed even cooler! I was inspired by Delightful Distractions. Below was how ours turned out.




How to make EASY egg mcmuffins at home from Macheesmo! We had these for dinner Wednesday night and everyone RAVED over them! So easy and so good!


I found TONS of other great ideas that I can't wait to try!!! Find me on Pinterest here!

Other exciting parts of our week:



Apple lost her other front tooth! Four down! :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL love the post and LOVE this last picture of Apple! Thanks for linking up to my Pinterest post. I'm now following your blog, pin this post and I know I'm already following you on Pinterest!

    Have a super weekend. Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny, Edie, I had planned on doing the liquid soap recipe today too. It's actually in the pot right now. We're using some soap that we made. I'm hoping it turns out like regular bar soap does.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!