And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, March 19, 2012

Dresses, Dresses, Dresses!

Okay so I'm not much of a dress lady. My sweet Apple LOVES dresses and is constantly encouraging me to wear more dresses but honestly I just don't like the way I look in most of them. I am beginning to love maxi dresses however. I have one that for 2 years has been my go to in the summer but honestly it's starting to look ragged!

Crowdtap and Old Navy gave my bestie and I certificates for 1 free dress each. We had the best time! We made a Saturday morning of it and all together tried on close to 20 dresses.

We both liked a couple of dresses but some just didn't cut the mustard. Here's me in a shorter dress:


Just not a great look for me. I look like a marshmallow. However the maxi dresses won out! Jamie found a lovely blue number (I tried this on in pink and really liked it but it looked better on Jamie!).


Ain't she purty? And can't even tell she has a newborn!!!!

I got a really fun maxi dress. It is colorful and comfortable. I bought a periwinkle tank and cardigan to dress up my dress for Easter! Jamie will wear hers for Easter also.


This is my dress! Ignore my Saturday morning hair! With the periwinkle tank and cardi it looks terrific! I love that I can wear lots of different tanks underneath and that it can be a more casual look. Casual gets a lot more use out of this homeschool mama!

Get out to your local ON and check out all the dresses! There is something for everyone. And flip flops to match!

3 comments:

  1. We are awesome! LOL! :) I had so much fun and I love both of our dresses! Thanks Bestie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time too!!! And I got an EXCELLENT on my Crowdtap report so I see more FREE ON duds in our future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FREE is always good!! Maybe one of these days I will get some free stuff to share! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!