And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, March 2, 2012

Work Out Crops



Jockey has a new Shaping Crop Legging that you are going to want to try! I was so excited to try this out in my biweekly Zumba class. I get so frustrated with workout gear that requires constant attention. I don't want to pull or tug on my clothes, I want to dance! Zumba is much too hot for regular shorts and a tshirt. I need workout clothes that pull sweat away from the skin.

The Jockey Crop Leggings provided everything I needed and more! They are super comfy and cool. They are longer than a capri but shorter than pants. For someone on the shorter side, they hit a few inches above my sock line. I suggest when you purchase yours that you go with a size smaller if you are between sizes. I choose the larger size and they are a bit roomier in the waist than they need to be. However I have really enjoyed them. Here's a short video with a little more about them:




Jockey wants to know "What's Your Sport?" I guarantee whatever it is, you'll want a pair of these Jockey Shaping Crop Leggings for it!

I received this product for the purpose of review as a member of the Jockey Inner Circle. I was not required to write a positive review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!