And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Honey Bunches of Yum!

Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted is fantastic! I've told you before the kids and I are all about some cereal in the mornings. The 3 of us eat cereal at least 5 days a week and we are always looking for tasty flavors, crunchy texture, and nutrition without it tasting like cardboard. Honey Bunches of Oats with more granola bunches is meeting all our requirements!


Now I will say this HUGE piece of granola cluster had to be broken up before I could eat it but this just shows you how much crunch is in each bowl! The honey roasted flavor is really appealing and so it the appearance and smell (that's important).


In addition to taste Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted contains about 10g of whole grain per serving. Compared to other cereals that contain 9 grams of sugar and more, HB of Oats has only 6. I feel good about eating it myself and feeding it to 2 growing kiddos.

If you love crunch, flavor, and nutrition check out Honey Bunches of Oats. It now comes in Fruit Blends as well! For more information check out Honey Bunches of Oats on Facebook.


I received this product as a Purex Insider for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!