And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, May 8, 2012




I can honestly say that Garnier Fructis Sleek N Shine shampoo and conditioner is the closest you are going to get to a Keratin treatment at home!!! I had the Keratin treatment last summer and truly loved but unfortunately haven't had the $$$ to get it again. I never expected to get similar (**not the same, not as good, but relatively close**) results from a shampoo and conditioner. PS Garnier Fructis has a Sleek N Shine "system" that includes a couple of other products I have not tried.

My first impression of the shampoo is that is smells SO awesome. I was really surprised that it was thick and clear coming out of the bottle. I was disappointed that it didn't foam up well, and I have to use more than normal (right now I have very long hair and my hair is extremely thick so it may just be me). The conditioner smells great as well! Now I wash my hair EVERYDAY because it is thick and long and the ends can be frizzy and unmanagable but the roots get oily very quick. The Sleek N Shine bottles say it will give you great hair for 3 days. I just laughed. I will say I have been able to go 2 days a couple of times since I started using it. I do Zumba twice a week and tend to get very sweaty in the already hot Tennessee weather so I can't always try to go 2 days. I would gross myself out! However I think someone with a more "normal" hair would easily go 2 days, maybe even 3.

Okay so I told you it works great! If I shampoo, condition, and blow dry my hair looks fabulous! No flat iron needed. Even on the days when it air dries it looks very healthy (although a little wavy). I would fully recommend Garnier Sleek N Shine Shampoo and Conditioner to anyone who would like healthier, straighter hair.

Visit garnierusa.com/newfructis to learn more about the latest evolution in Garnier Fructis products.

I received this product free for the purpose of this review because I am a BzzAgent. Learn more at BzzAgent.com. All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive review.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you and your Zumba :) Can't make it tonight but I may be there next week.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!