And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Old Navy Shorts are in Season!

Guess who got new shorts? This girl!! A special thanks to Old Navy and Crowdtap for another FABULOUS sample and share! I just love being a member of the Old Navy Style Council! So for this fantastic opportunity I was again able to go into my local Old Navy store (that has the BEST customer service) and try on all their shorts until I found the pair that was perfect for me! I was also able to give my good friend Betty a coupon so she could have the same experience. Unfortunately we were unable to go together but separately we got some really cute duds! I picked the denim bermuda shorts. I'm so happy with them! They are modest, go great with a variety of tops and accessories, and fit great! I've worn them several times already and love em! Betty went with a shorter denim short and they are so flattering on her! We were both thrilled with the experience. There were so many shorts that I liked that I had a really hard time choosing. In fact I ended up buying a whole outfit on top of my free shorts!
Even better now through 6/6 Old Navy shorts are on sale! Check them all out at oldnavy.gap.com! I received a free product for the purpose of review from Crowdtap and Old Navy. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!