And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, July 5, 2012



Cindy Woodsmall does it again! In The Scent of Cherry Blossoms, we are drawn deep into the story of Annie and Aden. A Mennonite lady and an Amish man drawn together by love but separated by religions and cultures. They are pushed apart by everyone around them from her grandfather Moses to his twin Roman. Will their romance ever push past all the obstacles?

This love story is short but filled with beautiful descriptions. I was so drawn into the story by the word imagery of sights and sounds.I could almost smell the cherry blossoms myself. I also wanted to taste all the food described at the cafe! The story of Aden and Annie is a sweet one. If anything, the story ended too soon. I longed to hear a little more of their lives.

You can find Cindy Woodsmall on Facebook to find out more about all of her wonderful books.

I received a copy of this book from Waterbrook Multnomah for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!