And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, July 30, 2012

Gotta Get Moving!

I mentioned in my last post that we begin homeschool on this week. Looks like my 5-hour ENERGY samples came just in time! Now y'all know I'm a coffee girl through and through but in the middle of a 100 degree day when I'm in a hurry and just need a quick pick me up, 5-hour ENERGY is my new way to go. They are small, lightweight, inexpensive, and come in new Berry and Pomegranate flavors. I'll be honest, the Pomegranate is not my favorite flavor. It is a little too sweet and the taste is a little too strong. A bottle of 5-hour ENERGY is really just one big drink so it's easy enough to get past the flavor but the Berry version is a much better taste.



10 reasons to try 5-hour ENERGY®:
  • Groggy mornings
  • The afternoon lull
  • Long hours on your feet
  • Shift work
  • Long drives
  • Busy weekends
  • Action-packed vacations
  • Workouts
  • Overtime
  • Business travel
7 reasons to trust 5-hour ENERGY®:
  • People choose 5-hour ENERGY® over 9 million times a week
  • Key ingredients are available in everyday food
  • Packed with B-vitamins and nutrients
  • Contains about as much caffeine as a cup of the leading premium coffee
  • Manufactured and bottled in the USA
  • Complies with the provisions of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act as regulated by the FDA
  • 5-hour ENERGY® is in its 8th year of helping hard working people feel alert and energized.


5-hour ENERGY(R)


Even better than the burst of energy I get, 5-hour ENERGY is giving away 2 gift cards to bloggers like me participating in this Smiley360 mission. You can help my chances of winning one of these $500 gift cards by following this link  http://smiley360.com/716133.cfm to learn more about Smiley360 and to vote for me! Please consider voting and then sharing the link with your Twitter and Facebook followers! You can find 5-hour ENERGY on Facebook and check out their website to learn more about the energy boosting little bottle.

I am on a Smiley360 mission which gives me free samples in return for honest reviews of products. All opinions are my own.  











No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!