And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Justice and Meteor Crater and Petrified Forest




Are you ready for more Awesome Science??? Apple and Speedy sure were! They cheered and cheered when the package arrived containing Explore Meteor Crater and Petrified Forest with Noah Justice. Now I know everyone isn't quite as ...... enthusiastic about science as those two but as a non-science person myself, I can tell you Noah Justice makes it interesting for everyone!

Episode 3 comes with all new information and Biblical background. I really like the menu and chapter option on this disc. It's made it so easy for us to break the DVD down into bite size lessons just perfect for daily homeschooling. Again we got the extra study guide to reinforce those new lessons. Are your kids interested in dinosaurs? Volcanoes? 750 feet deep craters? It's all in this Awesome Science DVD and it's all brought to  them by a kid just like them. Noah Justice is a young teen that presents the info to the viewers in a graphic, imaginative way. My children are always so excited to view scientific information based on Biblical history. They love when Noah links current "phenomenons" to the Great Flood and volcanic eruption.

We can't wait for more episodes to be released. These DVDs and Study Guides are perfect for homeschool, special church groups, or kids that just need a Biblical perspective on science. The DVD is 30 minutes long and the Study Guide has 36 pages. Kyle Justice produced this work.


I received this disc and study guide from New Leaf Publishing for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.



1 comment:

  1. I also reviewed this DVD also and enjoyed it with my kids. Hope you have a wonderful week! :O)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!