And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fresh Scents

Who doesn't love for their house to smell good? With our 150 lb horse....errr doggie and a 7 yr old and a 5 yr old, I typically can't describe my home as fresh BUT da, da, da, dum enter Glade's new expressions line! These new oil diffusers and sprays smell fantastic. They also are designed to be elegant. No more metal can sitting around, the new sprays are in all white bottles that blend into the background. The oil diffusers are even nicer with white cutout sides.

The spray is wonderful for a quick burst of scent. The Fuji Apple and Cardamon Spice is perfect for fall. I've got it conveniently stowed in the bathroom for...well ya know. I chose the Lavender & Juniper Berry Oil Diffuser. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much. It's super simple to put together and it's not real big or anything so I thought it would be real fragrant when I opened it and then it would just sit there. Not so! I placed the diffuser in the living room. When I walked in my back door last night I could smell it! Now that's about 4 rooms away from where it is placed and it was hours after I had opened it. This morning I can still smell it!!

The new expressions line also boasts scents like Cotton & Italian Mandarin and Pineapple & Mangosteen. So go ahead now before all your fall activities begin and freshen up your house! :)


I'm a BzzAgent! I received FREE products from www.bzzagent.com and Glade for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!