And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Scrubbing with #SoftScrub

Our bathroom has a white floor and is mostly covered in white tile- counters, half of every wall, etc. Finding a household cleaner to keep the bathroom really clean and really fresh is difficult. We've been in this house a looooong time and all that white has been the bane of my existence! Sigh. Having a 5 year old son has certainly not improved the cleanliness of that room. I was so excited to try the new household products from Soft Scrub!





First let me say the smell of bleach just screams CLEAN to me. If I can smell bleach then I know it's been scrubbed and it's now sanitary. The great thing about the new Soft Scrub Total All Purpose is that it comes in a Bleach formula! Woohoo! Now if you aren't a bleach fan there is also a variety without bleach. However I was thrilled to receive the bleach formula that you can use as a foam or spray! And I don't know if you will be able to stand it but........it works upside down!!! How many times have I flipped a cleaner upside down to reach a particular spot and then been disappointed that it wouldn't work? More than I can count. My cleaning regimen was revived! I was runnin around like a crazy person disinfecting and cleaning everything!

I also was able to try the Soft Scrub Bath and Bowl cleaner. Wow. This cleaner also flips upside down (perfect for inside the toilet bowl) and it also works as a foam and a spray. In minutes I had my toilet, shower, and all that tile in the bathroom sparkling clean! I can't tell you enough how happy I am with these Soft Scrub products. We are having a little party next weekend and I will be busting out my foam and sprays to get the house in tip top shape!

As if all of that isn't enough, Soft Scrub is running their own sweepstakes! The grand prize winner will receive $1,000 and 50 other winners will receive $40 each! Now that's a lot of cleaning dough! You can enter here for your chance at those prizes. Surely you don't think that's all, do you? I want you to try these products too! Soft Scrub has graciously supplied coupons for 3 lucky Carter Chaos readers! Simply follow the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to win! Giveaway will close at 12:01 am EST on Sept 24.




a Rafflecopter giveaway




Soft Scrub provided a free sample of their Bath and Bowl & All Purpose with Bleach so I could review them. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

2 comments:

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!