And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Unstoppable

Have you heard of Nick Vujicic? If you haven't, you're gonna want to check him out. He is the director of Life Without Limbs and he has inspired many, many people. His inspiration will continue with the release of his new book Unstoppable. You see Nick was born without arms or legs YET he lives his life for God. He carries on and perseveres no matter what obstacles stand in his way. In Unstoppable, Nick uses his life experience to help you see the way to becoming unstoppable for God.

I can't wait to read it! Because seriously this mama needs to be inspired! Check out the first chapter here. Oh you want more? Well you'll have to wait for the book to release in a few short weeks to read more BUT you can see a special video here or below. {PS I just LOVE Australian accents! Aren't they fantastic?}





I wrote this promotion on behalf of Waterbrook Multnomah and I will receive a copy of the book in exchange for this post. However all opinions written here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!