And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pack It Away






 If you have kids, you have lots of things to store. In the Carter household we have every spare inch of our home stuffed with something. Now don't get me wrong, we aren't hoarders but we keep homeschool work, we store out of season clothes and I often buy ahead when I find clothes for a good deal, I have a small stockpile of cleaning and household items, we have photos and memory items in storage (lots of my dad's things), etc. It really piles up quick. Cardboard boxes and plastic totes just aren't practical for everything. Some items need a different type of storage container. I was excited to find out about Packaways storage boxes.

 Packaways are reusable plastic multi purpose storage boxes that fold flat when not in use. How convenient is that? It took less than a minute to pop the box into place and start filling it up! I am so excited to use these for homeschool papers and crafts. You can write (and rewrite) on the label with China Dry Erase markers. So we can use these again and again or open up and add to the box. They also fold back down in just minutes. I am totally using these to store donate and yard sale items.  That way they can be used to store the items, used to transport them, and then broken down until they are needed again. The multiple colors are fantastic too as I work hard to keep things organized between Apple and Speedy. The bright colors also work great in the attic. I can immediately spot the bright green box even way in the back under 3 other boxes! 

Packaways would be perfect in an office, storage locker, attic, or in the closet. The classic boxes come in 3 sizes and Packaways also offers totes and under the bed storage all available in white, green, pink, and blue. They are reusable and the plastic they are made from proctects against water and humidity. You can order and find everything else you need to know at http://www.packaways.com/.

PS-We aren't hoarders but Apple could easily become one. When these arrived, she instantly began making plans for them! I had to fill up the pink one quick to keep her away from it! That child tries to collect everything including rocks, feathers, pieces of string, and straws. She's always planning to create something with them in the future. Sigh....I'm sure I've heard that on the special TV shows before....LOL! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!