And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Get rid of the Junk!

So life has been stressful and my waistline always suffers. I've been looking for ways to cut back my calories and increase my physical activity that don't require much thought or time. The kids and I have taken some walks and I've recently discover UNREAL candy! UNREAL looks just like my favorite candies BUT they are made from REAL ingredients. No junk allowed! So they are better for your body but still taste great!

I let my children try the chocolate peanut butter cups. They didn't notice any difference at all! I tried the chocolate nougat bar. I was very impressed! It had a less rich flavor than the "other" candy bars but it was very satisfying. So if you are watching the scale like I am, take a bite out of a new UNREAL candy. You won't be disappointed!




I received free samples of this product because I'm a BzzAgent! All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!