And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Just in Time for Dress Up! #BICMarkIt

It's that time of year again when the costumes run amok and creativity is truly appreciated. Just in time, a BIC Mark-It kit arrived complete with everything that Apple & Speedy & I needed to make a FUN mask!
The highlight of course is the HUGE 36 pack of BIC Mark-It permanent markers. (Side note: Homeschool Moms LOVE awesome markers! I can make crafts, signs, worksheet pages, calendars, reminders, EVERYTHING with them! And now I have an awesome marker in every color! WOO!) 

Apple was excited about all the pretty ribbons so we HAD to make sure to use a little of each color.
Mark- It markers as far as the eye can see.....


Both Apple & Speedy could hardly contain their excitement at a new craft. They really do LOVE to do crafts and projects and bless their hearts I am just not the best at doing them. 


Apple our artist started things off after they had an intense discussion about their artistic vision for the mask. They had so many creative ideas! I think we could do a new mask every week for a year and they wouldn't run out of ideas or excitement. 



The mask is starting to take shape after I added some stellar feathers over the eyes! Did I mention that this is my costume? The kids informed me that this is what I am to wear while they are busy portraying a girl detective and Pre Vizsla.


So we used the ribbon as "hair" and we covered the ends with more beautiful feathers. 


Had to add sequins and a lot more color!


Apple modeling for us.


                                                       Speedy had to model too! It's a little scarier on someone than it looked laying on the table!! So what will you and your kids be for dress up this year? If you are making your own costume or props, check out BIC Mark-It permanent markers. They are available in every color you could want or need. They also work great for pumpkins! Check it out!

Source: smiley360.com via Edie on Pinterest
Source: smiley360.com via Edie on Pinterest




I received free samples of BIC Mark-It Permanent Markers from Smiley360 and BIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!