And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, November 4, 2012

God's Design



I love when books prompt a fresh perspective in my life. Made in Heaven by Ray Comfort & Jeffrey Seto has certainly done so. I think as we bumble through life we miss out on so many miracles and amazing ideals. These gentleman have taken time to stop, study the world around them, and gain a powerful truth. Humans are constantly copying God's design! I'm not super scientifically minded so many small things escape but but this book brought so many things to my attention that I had never known! I'm excited to incorporate this text into our school time so that my children have this wonderful knowledge from an early age.

The tunnel systems were designed based on worms. Worms! God made those worms. The lens of a camera is constantly being improved to be more like a human eye. Eye! God designed those eyes.  Fans were based on fins! Fins! That God created! What an awesome insight into the world of science. That many "technological" advances were based on things we already knew. Of course the greatest efficiency possible came from God's original, amazing plan.

One of the joys of homeschooling comes from teaching my children from the Biblical perspective. Giving them insight into the Bible and our history in ways I never knew as a child. My children learn about evolution as an alternative belief but they are so excited when we can read books like this that show up the world as God intends for us to see it. Just amazing.

You can learn more about Made in Heaven here. I received a copy of this book for free from Master Books for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!