And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, November 5, 2012

Hear Ye Hear Ye

Hear ye, hear ye~ I've found some hilarious t-shirts and they are available at Headline Shirts. I love a funny t-shirt. Let's face it, we all wear t-shirts at some point throughout the week. If we are going to pay for them and display them on our bodies, shouldn't they at least be humorous? Now as with any t-shirt site, some of the designs at Headline Shirts are ones that I wouldn't personally agree with or choose BUT a majority of their shirts are just funny.

I had such a hard time picking just one! I know Speedy would have picked the Vader Pinata shirt and I had a hard time resisting the Elvis meets Vader. In fact, if it would have came in any color but white I would've chosen it! Alas it did not and so I had to go with the one Hubby and I found funniest- Who's Laughing Meow? With Hubby going through the police academy, the uniformed cat was perfect! I went with a short sleeve t-shirt in the men's sizes and I'm SO very pleased with it! It was just right over a thermal shirt that I already own. The men's size guaranteed that the shirt is long and modest.

 

I've already worn it a couple of times and had several comments on it. I'm already scoping their site for funny Christmas gifts! Headline Shirts will help you out with that too! In fact if you sign up for their newsletter, you can get $5 off of an order! So what're you waiting for? Oh you want more? Okay well...... Headline Shirts has offered one lucky Carter Chaos reader a FREE t-shirt of their choice! WOO! Enter on the easy Rafflecopter below!



a Rafflecopter giveaway I received a t-shirt free from Headline Shirts for the purpose of this review. I was not obligated to write a positive review and all opinions are my own!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA! Do they have any CASTLE t-shirts? Meow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd have to go with the tropical fish tank for my husband, seeing as how he's obsessed with fish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm digging the "Relentlessly Awesome" shirt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would pick "I'd rather be sleeping" for my hubby! lol

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!