And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Spanish for Speedy

I love checking out new language learning programs for kids. We've been slowly working on Spanish with Apple and Speedy for sometime. I have one program via computer that both children use and Apple has a workbook that she uses. Speedy has been a little jealous that he doesn't have a workbook as well. Now I think I've found something better! Through an Influenster complimentary clip, we were able to check out Dino Lingo.


Dino Lingo can be purchased as a DVD and they offer so many different languages! Even Swedish and Tagalong! I'm very impressed with the variety that they offer. We checked out the Spanish animals clip. Speedy was instantly hooked on the colorful cartoons and phrases and words that were presented so simply. The music kept him interested which is a big plus! (5 yr old boys don't have the longest attention span ya know!)

If you are interested in learning more about Dino Lingo, you can check out a free Spanish lesson here. The world is quickly becoming so accessible to everyone via air travel, television, and the internet. It will be so important for our children to have a working knowledge of additional languages. Our plan is to get both kids to a great point in Spanish and then add in an additional language.

I watched a free clip from Influenster. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!