And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, November 2, 2012

Speedy Reading


Speedy has been doing such a GREAT time learning to read! I'm so pleased with his progress. The curriculum we use is working just as well for him as it did for his sister. He needs lots of practice though. In order to keep from running to the library every day or two, I have been looking for alternative supplements. I have found Reading Eggs! This is an online program that was developed by experts in the field of reading including teachers, educational writers, animators and web developers. It is suitable for children aged 3 to 12 so Apple will benefit from the program also! Since development in 2011, Reading Eggs has had over 500,000 subscribers. Guess what....you can get a FREE 2 week subscription with no credit card required. How awesome is that? I can't wait to use a free trial to see how Reading Eggs will fit in our homeschool time. I have a feeling that this is just what Speedy needs to boost his reading skills.




I received a free trial to Reading Eggs as a US Family Guide Blogger in exchange for this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!