And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Blast of Lip Color








Okay so I may not look quite like the full lipped Covergirl model Sophia Vergara but I felt great! Why did I/ do I feel great? Because I have new lip color! I'll be honest, I have a love/ hate relationship with shopping for makeup. I love makeup, I wear it everyday, but I want makeup that enhances the natural look God has given me. I have no desire to look fake or overdone. I also have no desire to spend all my moolah on beauty products.

I've long trusted Covergirl to provide me with products that enhance without looking ridiculous and for a price I can afford. Covergirl products are affordable and usually I can find a coupon to use. They are also available in most major retailers, grocery stores, and drug stores so they are easy to purchase. Now on to their newest innovation.....

Let me introduce you to Covergirl's line of blastflipsticks. These babies are AWESOME! The blastflipstick is a blendable lip duo. This means you get 2 colors on one stick that you can wear alone or blend together. Wait...you aren't going to want just 1. They are available in 13 color combos. I have 3- Minx, Stunner, and Vixen. I love all 3! Not only can you blend the 2 colors that come together, you can also mix and match them between blastflipsticks. I know this because I've done it! I can't wait to get more of these. (If anyone needs stocking ideas for me- here ya go!) It's hard to find a great lip color for less than $15. These retail around $8. Can't beat that price! From pink to deep berry and creamy to shimmer, there is a blastflipstick for every lovely lady.

I had an important graduation to attend last week and I was so happy to wear my Covergirl blastflipstick color. Speedy likes it because it makes me lips shiny. :) These colors will be perfect for those important holiday parties you will be attending this month and they are great for everyday wear. My lips weren't dry at all and I only needed to reapply after eating or several hours. And as I hinted above- blastflipsticks will make great Christmas gifts for all the ladies on your list!

I received free products because I'm a BzzAgent. All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!