And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, December 28, 2012

Colortime

I first told you about Colortime.com here. Apple received one of their pillowcases just before Christmas and she was instantly hooked! If you have a child that enjoys arts and crafts, this is the site for you.

Colortime offers pillowcases, t-shirts, and more. Whatever you order comes with the special fabric markers you need to complete the project. The markers are HUGE too. Apple had such a fun time coloring her Party Rock pillowcase. She got a new pillow for Christmas and ran to put on her special pillowcase. It was a fun, mess free craft that she was able to do completely on her own. That's a big plus in my book!



Colortime offers wholesale prices for your big parties, Vacation Bible School events, or summer camps. These crafts would be just perfect for a birthday party activity. With prices around $5-$6 per kit, you won't have to break the bank. They also have a birthday club for kids!


I received a free kit from Colortime for the purpose of review through my involvement with US Family Guide Bloggers. All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!