And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fever, Feel Bads, and Flu?!?!




At the beginning of the month the kids and I were SICK. The flu has been rampant in our area and I'm pretty sure that's what we all had. It caused Apple to miss her Christmas concert for choir (many tears were involved), Speedy felt awful, and I was dragging. Hubby had his very most important law enforcement academy graduation that week so sick was not much of a choice. I was so thankful for Advil Congestion Relief. It was the one thing that gave me some...well relief during the daytime.

I had a fever, sore throat, and my chest felt like it was occupied by an elephant. The Advil provided quick relief that last several hours. Taking only one pill at a time ensured that the pack lasted me through that looooong week. In fact I finally overcame the sickness and still have a few left!

Advil is a brand I've trusted for years for my family. So when the winter sickies get you down, pick up Advil Congestion Relief!

I received this product from Smiley360. I have no medical training and these are just my own personal opinions. Please follow all instructions carefully. I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!