And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oh Christmas!

I love the month of December. It's always such a busy month but the focus on Jesus and family makes it my favorite time of year. From nativity scenes to parades to Christmas carols, it's a beautiful month. I've enjoyed decorating my tree and my home. We have SO many Christmas decorations but many years I'm not able to put them all up and out. With hubby's training and time away from home, this is a lite decorating year for us. No outside lights and very few items inside other than the tree. Sadly many of our boxes of knick knacks and decor are still in the attic. We just don't have time to put it all out and pack it all back away this time. However we will have company in and out of our home over the next few weeks so having a nice festive decor is necessary. Sometimes it's all in the little details.......



I was so excited to see Dial's line of festive foaming hand soaps. The little bottles cheer up my sinks! Now my kitchen and my bathroom feel a little more complete even without the usual snowmen adorning the counters. Plus the cute, bright designs get Apple & Speedy excited about washing their hands. With flu and cold season upon us, I'm all about getting them to wash as often as possible.


Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash smells great and is available in 4 fun holiday designs- Santa Claus, Snowman, Christmas tree, and Peppermint. Pick yours up at your local retailer today to complete your Christmas decor!


I received these products for the purpose of review as a Purex Insider. All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive review. Google

5 comments:

  1. What are the scents on these? They are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question! Neither of them have a scent listed. I'd guess cranberry....they are both red and fruity smelling. It's pleasant but not overwhelming. They are antibacterial too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like the smell and it is Christmasy! :) The scent lingers awhile without being overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!