And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Box of Goodies #HolidayVoxBox

I received my very first VoxBox as an Influenster just before Christmas. It was so much fun to unpack my VoxBox! I thought the goodies would never end!


This full size sample of Quaker Real Medley Oatmeal was one of my favorite items in the box.



Full of apple pieces and walnuts, it smelled terrific!
The instructions said to add water but we always make our instant oatmeal with milk to make it creamier.

The milk worked great. I couldn't get over the great taste. I can't wait to try the other flavors!
Apple is modeling NYC New York Liquid Color Lipshine. It's a light gloss that isn't sticky and gives you great shine! Since it's a nude color, she snagged it!

I had never heard of the Goody Quikstyle brush. It looked a little funny at first. 
I have very long, thick hair. I wasn't sure if the QuikStyle brush really would dry it faster but I was willing to give it a try!


It still takes a very long time to dry my hair but the brush with the microfiber nubs do seem to be helping and I've had great results!

I received this box of Kiss Nail Dress. This isn't a design I would normally pick but I figured it was great for New Year's Eve!
Now I'm AWFUL at doing self- manicures so I was afraid this would be a disaster. Also I dislike emery boards but they are necessary for the Nail Dress.


Look how great they turned out! I LOVED them! They look totally different on! They last 5 days with no trouble at all. When I was ready to take them off, a little nail polish remover did the trick. I was done in minutes!


I don't drink a lot of energy drinks but this green tea based Pink Lemonade by eBoost sounded great. 
I started getting worried when this is the color it became. Let me just say that it tasted NASTY. NASTY NASTY NASTY. I couldn't drink but a few sips. My husband drank a little as well. It certainly had an energy boost though! If you can stand the taste it will work for you!


All in all I was so pleased with my Holiday VoxBox! I hope I get another Influenster VoxBox soon so I can share about the goodies with you again!

For more information on these products you can find them on Twitter:
  • NYC New York Liquid Color Lipshine
    • @nycnewyorkcolor
  • Kiss Nail Dress
    • @KissProducts
  • Goody Quikstyle Brush
    • @GoodyHair
  • Quaker Real Medley Oatmeal +
    •  @Quaker
  • EBOOST
    • @EBOOST

I received a FREE VoxBox from Influenster.com for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own and I was not required to do a positive review.




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the Eboost! I've tried the orange flavor, and it was kinda gross, too...lol. I'd love to try the NYC lipgloss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vox boxes! You got a good one. I got dish soap while back and I loved that!

    Stopping by from Review Bloggers!
    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was a lot of stuff! I want one too! I have been wondering how that hairbrush worked for a while. It might make brushing my daughter's hair a little easier. I'll have to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nails, I really want to try them but they are price prohibitive for me right now.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!