And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Green Schools

Although we homeschool we have many friends that are in the public school system in our town. We try to support the local schools in any way that we can like fundraisers, etc. When I see any type of contest for schools I try to enter when I can for the school that is closest to our home. However if it is a contest that is specific to enter for students in the school I just pass along the information.

I've come across one such contest! As a family we try to make little changes to be "green" whenever possible. LED Christmas lights for the tree were our contribution most recently. Pureology cares about schools and about the environment. So much so that they are presenting the

Global Green USA Green School Makeover Competition. You can nominate your child's school for the opportunity to win the Grand Prize a Green School makeover. 


The submissions will be accepted from January 1- March 31, 2013. All information can be found here http://www.pureology.com/GreenSchools. Pureology knows greener schools can reduce the global impact, improve school and student performance with a healthier environment, and free up funds for other school resources. 

Nominate your child's school today!

I wrote this post as an Influenster. I have the opportunity to be selected for a Pureology product package.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!