And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Let Your Hair Down....


I have long hair.

[IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o127/lins2405/rapunzel.jpg[/IMG]

Well....maybe not THAT long. But it is long and thick. And it takes forever to dry. Longer than I ever have to spend. So I end up throwing it up in a bun or a ponytail. Which of course negates the purpose of having long hair.

Thank goodness Goody came to my rescue with the QuikStyle hairbrush!




I told you here about this great brush that came in my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster.com. I've had great results with it! I wash my hair, towel dry it, then brush through it with my paddle style QuikStyle. The microfiber nubs help to squeeze water from  your hair as you brush. I also use the QuikStyle as I blow dry my hair. The results are terrific!







I love wearing my hair down!

You can find a Goody's QuikStyler in retail stores for around $13. It'll be worth the time it saves you!

















I received this product in my free Holiday VoxBox from Influenster.com. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!