And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, January 4, 2013

Lunch with Lean Cuisine




Just in time for the "diet season" Lean Cuisine has a new line called Salad Additions. These easy lunches help you prep a quick and easy lunch. All you need to add is lettuce! What could be easier than that? I like the idea of these Salad Additions with fresh lettuce. It feels less like a packaged food.

There are 4 flavors to choose from. I picked Asian-Style chicken. With grilled chicken, pineapple, & a soy based dressing it certainly had an Asian flair!


This is how I started. Lettuce on the plate, sauce thawing, and toppings in the microwave for 2 & 1/2 minutes.


Here are the steamy ingredients from the microwave.


The salad is starting to shape up.


Here's some of the nutritional information for you.


Pour on the sauce.


Top with the crispy noodles and enjoy your super easy, tasty lunch!

I enjoyed my salad. It's great for lunch in a hurry or if you are bored with your "regular" salad toppings. It had a good taste and it couldn't have been easier. Check out all the options in your local grocery store!

I received a free sample of this product from Bzzagent.com. All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive review. 

1 comment:

  1. This actually sounds like something I could enjoy. And with my youngest daughter loving salads just as much as I do, these would make a good dinner or afternoon snack for her! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!