And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Oh! Moment! #ProgressOh

The new year is well underway. Have you stuck with your resolutions? I'll be honest, I could be doing better but I haven't given up. I'm returning to my words "too much" again and again to keep me grounded. I've enjoyed being back in exercise class and it's such a great tension reliever.

Progresso wants you to enjoy the new year and keep your healthy resolutions with their new light flavors. These new flavors are joining Progresso's line of soups that are 100 calories or less. I was so happy to receive a ProgressOh! Gift Pack.


I couldn't wait to try the Chicken Pot Pie soup and Creamy Potato with Bacon & Cheese. Those sound more like thick, rich comfort foods than a light lunch!


Now that big gorgeous bag with the nautical theme is a cosmetic bag but look what fits in there perfectly! It would also be great to hold a can of soup and a beverage. I used mine for my "girl" tools that my mom gave me for Christmas. It was the perfect size for my wrenches, tape measure, and screwdriver. Apple ran away with the compact mirror/ brush. It's her new spy tool.

I'm sure you'd like to know how I enjoyed the soup.......It was simply FABULOUS. It was flavorful, full of chunks of potatoes, and left me full and satisfied. We had warm temps yesterday, severe storms last night, and chilly temps today. It was a great time to try the Chicken Pot Pie. It really was a comfort food on a cold day. The Creamy Potato with Bacon & Cheese was just as good! I will be keeping several cans of these new Progresso flavors in my cabinet for quick, healthy lunches.




So as you can see my Oh! moment isn't particularly about my clothing or a great weight loss. Many times the thing that makes us look our best is simply a smile. It's been a season of stress for us lately and so smiles have been harder to come by. As you can see, today I had a big smile! My Oh! moment came today in the form of a HUGE blessing. My husband has been hired by a nearby police department. We are all so proud of him! He worked very hard to get to this new step in life. Along with this opportunity will come some big changes for our family. We will be moving to the next county in the coming year. We are excited and looking forward to the change. So if you notice me MIA for a little while, it's with good reason!

Now Progresso and BlogSpark would like to send one of those AWESOME ProgressOh! Gift packs to one lucky reader. Tell me your Oh! moment of 2013. Have you fit into an old pair of jeans, had a big breakthrough in a tough area in your life, or have you just received a new blessing in your everyday life? Share an Oh! moment as comment below (include your email address) before February 7 at 12:00 pm CST and  you will be entered in the giveaway. One winner will be chosen following this entry deadline. Residents of the continental US only please.

Oh! wait...there's even more! Since we all know how important it is to look and feel your best (and get the Oh! reaction from yourself and others), Progresso is giving you the chance to win the ultimate ProgressOh! Make-Oh-ver experience in Hollywood*! Three lucky grand prize winners will get to take the ultimate trip full of ProgresOh! experiences – from a head-to-toe makeover to sightseeing in LA!

Here's what you could win:
  • Round-trip airfare for you and a guest to Los Angeles, California
  • 4 day/ 3 night hotel accommodations
  • A head-to-toe makeover, including hair, makeup and a blue dress to get you ready for your own ProgressOh! moment in Hollywood
  • Two tickets to this season's live finale of The Biggest Loser
  • $2,000 spending money
Here's how to enter:
  • Visit Facebook.com/Progresso
  • Complete an official entry form
  • Share a photo
  • Tell us why you love Progresso soup
  • Tell us why you deserve a ProgressOh! makeover
Don't forget to tag your content #ProgressOh!
Three grand prize winners will each get the ultimate ProgressOh! Make-Oh-ver from Progresso®! #ProgressOh!



Disclosure: The information, products and ProgressOh! gift packs were provided by Progresso through MyBlogSpark.

3 comments:

  1. I am hoping to run my first 5k this year, that will be my OH moment!

    kelliescamera at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to fitting into my pre-baby jeans (It's been a couple years!) and dancing my butt off! That will be my OH! moment. :)

    ReplyDelete