And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pretty Nails

I first told you here about the great Holiday VoxBox I received from Influenster.com. I gave you a little information on the Kiss Nail Dress that I got but I wanted to tell you a little more about it!

Kiss Nail Dress kits come in lots of different styles so you are sure to find one you like! The package I received contained a gold style with shiny circles. After I put them on the gold toned down a bit and they almost had a salmon sheen to them. Now I'm not much of a manicurist. My nails are usually naked. I am too rough on my hands and I never have enough time to touch up my polish everyday or two. That being said I actually love the way my nails look when they are "done" so I was excited to spoil myself a little.

Who doesn't want a little extra bling on New Year's Eve? We get together to play games with friends every year and I knew that would be the perfect time to dress my nails. I followed the instructions which were surprisingly easy! You simply clean your nails, shape them with the included emery board and pick out the right nail strip to fit your nail's size and shape. With 28 strips in a kit I'm sure everyone can find just the one they need.


Don't worry if the strip is way too long like mine was. The instructions tell you to carefully fold over the end and then use that included emery board to file across the tip.  

 This is what you end up with. A tiny piece to throw away.

 Then you just move on to your other nails. I made a pattern on my nails with the two different styles included in the pack so I skipped around a bit. I was even able to do my right hand with no problems.

I love that there was virtually no mess. I also love that my look lasted 4 days with no maintenance! On the 4th day, one tip came off a little and tore. I could have easily repaired it with some clear polish but I decided to go ahead and remove them. Removal was even easier than putting them on! A little dab with nail polish remover loosens them. Then just pull them off. 

I received this product for free as a member of Influenster.com. All opinions are my own.


1 comment:

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!