And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, February 1, 2013

A Little Something Different




As a family we really enjoy trying new foods. I love fruits and veggies and often think I could live without meat (well maybe a burger or steak once a month). Apple is a HUGE animal lover and while she enjoys hunting with her daddy we often speculate that she may be a vegetarian someday. With all of that in mind, we were excited to try MorningStar Farms Burgers. I was interested in all the tasty choices available and with the price! I selected the Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers for our family. It was the perfect choice for a hot lunch.

I decided to cook the burgers in my iron skillet on the stove top. I prefer grilled burgers and MorningStar burgers are "grillable" but it was a cold day so we went for indoor cooking.

The package included 4 burgers which is perfect for our family of 4.

























The Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers have mozzarella in them but Speedy and I opted to put an extra slice of American on our burgers. We all had a little ranch on them too. Hubby had a burger as well but it was later that day.








Now Apple is a great eater. She's always willing to try something new and she enjoys a wide variety of foods. Speedy.....well we say Speedy doesn't have time to eat. He's very particular and his tastes seem to change from day to day. He rarely enjoys a meal, instead he eats the amount we insist upon and he moves on. I wasn't sure how he would feel about the veggie burgers. There are many foods (esp carrots) that he just can't/ won't eat. As in he totally gags on them. I was so very HAPPY that he LOVED these burgers. He proclaimed that it tasted just like pizza and he proceeded to devour it.


So if your family is looking for something healthy for dinner, something a little different, something very tasty check out MorningStar's line of burgers!






I received this product free from BzzAgent.com for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!