And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Go Tropical!

Does this cold winter weather have you longing for the tropics? Maybe you are daydreaming about lying on the beach with the palm trees swaying in the breeze. Perhaps you've been craving a dip in the ocean with the sun on your back. I know I have! So I can't go to the tropics right now but Honey Bunches of Oats is bringing the tropical flavor to my breakfast bowl.


I'll admit I was a little hesitant at first. Mango with milk? That didn't sound too tasty to me. I love coconut though so I was willing to try it.


This is how breakfast looks for a home school mom (just in case you were wondering). Okay I had my coffee and my bowls of cereal, let's try it!


Mmmmm. Well it LOOKS good! Huge flakes of coconut and big crunchy bunches of oats. It tastes great too! The mango flavor was a little overwhelming in the first two or three bites but after that I was hooked! The flavor is fantastic. If I close my eyes I can almost picture I'm on the sand.......


And before I knew it my bowl was empty. Post Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends is now on my list of cereals I love. It tastes great and it has:


  • 10g Whole Grain
  • 120 Calories 
  • 6g Sugar
  • 9 Essential Vitamins & Minerals
  • 4 Wholesome Grains
I can go for that! Would you like to try new Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends? I have coupons for 3 lucky readers to get their own box of it for FREE! Enter with the easy Rafflecopter below and when the giveaway ends I will select 3 of you! 

I received a free box of cereal for the purpose of review as a Purex Insider. All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive review.


a Rafflecopter giveaway Google

7 comments:

  1. We like bland generally...toasted o's with a bit of sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutty..I like Almonds specifically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite cereals are Lucky Charms and Captain Crunch! Yes, I go for the kids cereals mostly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Mango Smoothies...This sounds really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey Bunches of Oats are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!