And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Going to the Chapel



When Hubby and I married (many moons ago) invitation choices were limited. Our options were to go to a stationary store online or in person and order very expensive invitations or we could print our own. We decided to print our own at home to save on cost and so that our invitations could be more personalized. While they turned out great I wish I had all the choices available then that are available now! The internet has really changed the invitation and greeting card industry. It's now possible to make just about any invitation that you can dream up. If you want an already made design that you can customize then I have the information you need!


Minted.com has an amazing selection of wedding invitations. With 766 styles to choose from, I am certain that any couple will be able to pick the one that is just right for them.  So with 766 choices, where do you begin? Minted.com has made it simple and easy to begin your search. You can sort their invitations by:

*color
*style
*designer
*price
*printing type
*season
*turnaround time
and more!

I decided to plug in my favorites to see what would be available so I selected purple, summer, and whimsical & funny. I had 23 choices to see! The Once Upon Wedding design is adorable. It's modern, personal, and has great options. You can adjust the edges, the font, the colors, style of the back, and more. I think this is definitely something I would've picked for our forever day or a selection I would make for a renewal ceremony in the future (hint, hint honey).



Minted.com offers a free wedding sample kit to help you make the best decision. You can also order sample invitations for $1 each. Some of the cards have the option of adding photos too. What a great way to showcase those engagement pictures! You can order address labels and stickers to accent the gorgeous envelopes that match the invitations. Go ahead and browse the beautiful journals available too. You can order one for yourself to jot down special memories of this important event and you can order each of your bridesmaids their own personal journal as a gift.

If you aren't planning a wedding,  Minted.com offers a huge selection of holiday cards, baby and kids invitations, art prints, party supplies, and more. Find all the cards you need for the whole year in one convenient place and pick up birthday presents and more while you are there.

I received a credit from Minted.com in exchange for this review. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!