And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Randomness

This is the perfect time for a school holiday! I'm so glad I scheduled an off day for President's Day tomorrow. The kids and I need a break. We just seem to be in a lull this semester. It's been hard for the children to focus on their studies. Hubby started a new job last week and we've just had a lot going on. I can't really blame the kids for being distracted!

I was able to make some curriculum choices and purchases this weekend for the 2013-2014 school year. I'm excited to be changing some things up a bit. I'm still looking for new ideas in some of the subjects we will cover next year. After homeschooling for 4 years, Apple really needs a revamp of the system. I think changing things up will reignite her interest. Well I hope so anyway!


Apple recently participated in her first big stage production. She's one of the adorable donkeys.


Speedy & Apple had basketball championships over the weekend. They were so excited that their teams made it to the end and Apple's team won in her division!

What do you have going on? Spring cleaning? 2013-2014 school planning? Looking into summer camps (I've got that all nailed down too)? Just cruising until flip flop weather?

Whatever has your attention right now, I pray God's favor is with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!