And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Back to the Tropics

Purex is taking me to the tropics again! Well not physically but the scent of summer is in full effect in my laundry room. Introducing Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash detergent- the newest Purex liquid laundry detergent that will give you green cleaning power with a lovely tropical scent.


Not only does it smell terrific it is hypoallergenic and it removes stains!


This is the place that you wish you could sniff picture!

I love this detergent. I first used it on my bed linens. Now I can dream I'm lying in a hammock on a warm, sandy beach. I've also used it on the kids clothes and they all came out clean! That's amazing since we are in the midst of t-ball and softball practices. Apple deals with some skin issues so this gentle, natural formula is great for her.

Now you know I'm not keeping this new natural cleaning product to myself. I have 3 coupons for a  FREE bottle of Purex Natural Elements to give away to 3 lucky winners! Each winner will receive 1 coupon for a full size Tropical Splash detergent. Use the nifty Rafflecopter form below to enter.



As an added bonus, Purex is still running their Tropical Trio Sweepstakes (through April 19). The grand prize is a 4 night stay at Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach for 2 people! Now that's the real tropical dream. 1st place will award 5 winners with a year's supply of Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash detergent and Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends. That's not all! 100 2nd place winners will receive coupons for a 1 FREE bottle of Purex Natural Elements and 1 FREE box of Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends. Follow the special link in the Rafflecopter to enter to win!

Purex brand provided me with a sample of Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash detergent in exchange for a product review. However all opinions expressed here are my own.



a Rafflecopter giveaway Google

10 comments:

  1. Favorite Spring time scent is Lavender

    Jeana O'donnell-Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered the Tropical Trio Sweepstakes
    as Jeana Murphy


    Jeana O'donnell-Murphy- Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lavender mixed with vanilla for a springtime scent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like vanilla and flower scent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered the sweepstakes for Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash detergent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and I like anything vanilla scented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i entered the tropical trio sweeps and i love the smell of fresh flowers thanks crystal allen

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!