And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cleaning the Kitchen





So you see my kitchen is shiny. As I was collecting all these super shiny appliances I didn't realize that they needed special cleaners. The stove was especially a surprise since it requires a separate cleaner for the glasstop and the silver portions. Well it did.


Soft Scrub to the rescue! Again! New Advanced Surface polish and cleaner is PERFECT for kitchens. It's designed for use on granite, marble, stainless steel, and glass cooktops. It's easy to use too! Simply squirt some on your surface and wipe away with a paper towel, rag, or sponge.




Ahem. Obviously I used WAY too much here. I expected it to be creamy and it isn't. So this much was more than enough to do my stove and the front of dishwasher. I used a cloth to wipe it and a paper towel to "buff" the cooktop. I was so pleased with the results!


Everything was super sparkly! And it smelled great too! The only thing this all purpose cleaner didn't do for me was cut the grease. The control panel on my stove had some dried grease splatters on it and I did have to swipe those with another cleaner. Other than that everything turned out great. 

Hey hey hey! Guess what I've got? 3 coupons for a FREE full sized Soft Scrub Advanced Surface cleaner! I will be picked 3 lucky readers to receive one each. Enter via the easy Rafflecopter form below. One of the entries for my giveaway is a request for you to use my link to enter a special Soft Scrub sweepstakes. Don't miss out on your chance to be chosen as the winner of the $1000 grand prize or one of the 250 second place winners!





a Rafflecopter giveaway I received a free product for the purpose of review as a Purex Insider. All opinions are my own. Google

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh! I'd love to try this! My shiny appliances need some more shiny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered the One Surface at a Time Sweepstakes

    Jeana O'donnell-Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally would love to try this! And I entered the sweepstakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does not appear that my email subscription is working. It would not allow me to leave a comment. I changed my log-in to my google account. Please LMK if you get this one. I entered the FREE full sized Soft Scrub Advanced Surface cleaner.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!