And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Smells of Summer



I'm ready for mowing my yard and planting a garden and camping and wearing flip flops and drinking lemonade! We've had a few really nice weather days this week and they just make me long for more. I've been dreaming of the beach and the sand too. While I can't head down to the Gulf right now, I can enjoy the fragrance from my new Dial Coconut Water body wash for my skin care!


This new Dial body wash has a wonderful scent and it's very light and moisturizing. I'm so thankful for the moisturizing qualities. My skin is so DRY from the winter months and running the heat. It's nourishing enough that I've let Apple and Speedy use it also. They too raved about the yummy coconut smell that reminded them of warmer weather! This is the first body wash that I've felt was hydrating enough to use as a family soap. Usually they have their products and Hubby and I have ours. I love only have 1 bottle on the side of the tub instead of 3 or 4! This replenishing body wash has a great suds and that makes me feel like I'm getting clean and fresh.




I'm always excited to see new Dial products. My first memory of Dial is the original orange hand soap that my great grandparents kept by their bathroom sink. We still keep original orange Dial hand soap around our house because we trust the Dial brand and we know it works well. So for the next few weeks we will enjoy this newest Dial product and dream of more 70 degree days with sunshine!

Do you want to try out this new Dial Coconut Body Wash? Enter the easy Rafflecopter giveaway. 3 readers will win 1 coupon each for a full size product. Want even more chances to win? Check out this Dial Sweepstakes where 1 winner will get $1000 and 250 winners will receive a FREE bottle of Dial Coconut Water Body Wash!



Dial Soap provided me with a sample of NEW Dial Coconut Water Body Wash in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own.




a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

  1. Hey lady - I have done everything in my power to win one of these. Seriously love Dial AND coconut scented stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered the sweeps.

    Maggie True Armstrong
    maggie at pdclarion dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the bar soap and it is amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!