And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Soft, Fantastic Hair



Y'all my hair is looooooong. Like halfway down my back long. It's been 9/10s of forever since it was this long. I have to admit.... I LOVE it! It's looking great and easy to maintain. Want to know my easy hair secret? New Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge. This new shampoo is keeping my hair soft and looking fabulous. It's so quick an easy to wash and condition and those tiny beads pack big conditioning power ladies!



Not only are the shampoo and conditioner amazing but the 1 minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment does great things for my hair. I use the treatment once a week to keep my hair soft and split-end free. The best part about this Hydra Recharge is that I can skip a day between shampoos. Even with super long hair my roots tend to be oily. Typically I have to wash daily but with Hydra Recharge I have skipped several days and opted for the pony tail without looking like a oil spill happened on my scalp.


Take a look! Super long lovely locks! Thanks Garnier Fructis for another fantastic product! 

Stick around because I will have a Garnier  BB Cream review for you soon!

I received free samples of this product as a BzzAgent for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!